Isagenix "Greens," An Exceptional Health Natural Product

The Isagenix health natural products are exceptional for ones health and are no compromise health natural products. The "Greens" are one of my favorites.

The "Greens" have over 30 of the most nutritiously dense veggies in just one serving. For me, this is outstanding because I have a struggle many days to get all the veggies I need into my body. When I am traveling the Greens come with me, I put them in my water bottle or in my Isaleans shake each morning.

The health natural products of Isagenix "Greens" have been carefully processed to keep all the nutrition in them. I find that quite remarkable, it is leading edge technology for sure. When I do my shopping at my local market, I know that many of the veggies have been picked before they are ripened. This is necessary because they have to travel long distances often and they would be rotten already if they had been picked ripe. When veggies are picked before ripening the mineral content has been compromised. As well, if your veggies have been sprayed with chemicals as most have, then for sure the minerals have been destabilized.

Isagenix is remarkable in their creation of the "Greens" because all of the minerals are intact. Minerals are KEY to optimum health and wellness. Most of our soils are devoid of minerals which is why there are so many people with so many illnesses now. There are no artificial flavours or ingredients in the health natural product, Isagenix "Greens."

Some of the health benefits are antioxidant, mental focus and clarity, improved digestion, support of health bacteria, digestive fiber to boost cleansing and stronger immune system.

The veggies included in the "Greens" are Pineapple juice (Ananas comosus), Alfalfa sprout (Medicago sativa), Carrot root (Daucus carota), Spirulina (Spirulina platensis), Chia seed (Salvia hispanica), Barley grass & juice (Hordeum vulgare), Ionic Alfalfa(TM), Wheat grass (Triticum aestivum), Chlorella (Chlorellavulgaris), Cinnamon bark (Cinnamomum verum), Parsley (Petroselinum crispum), Green Tea leaf (Camellia sinensis),Red Clover flower (Trifolium pretense), astaxanthin, Astragalus root (Astragalus membranaceus), Suma root (Pfaffi a paniculata), Papaya fruit (Carica papaya), Ginkgo biloba leaf, Dulse (Palmaria palmate), Eleutherococcus senticosus root, Dandelion root (Taraxacum offi cinale), Maitake (Grifola frondosa), Shiitake (Lentinula edodes), Cordyceps (Cordyceps sinensis), Grape seed extract (Vitis vinifera), flower pollen, Milk Thistle seed extract (Silybum marianum), Tomato fruit (Solanum lycopersicum), Cilantro (Coriandrum sativum), Red Beet root (Beta vulgaris), Bilberry berry extract (Vaccinium myrtillus), Turnip root (Brassica rapa), Bamboo shoot (Bambusa vulgaris), alpha lipoic acid, chlorophyll (Sodium chlorophyllin), Coenzyme Q-10, Brussels sprout (Brassica oleracea), Broccoli floret (B. oleracea) and Kale leaf (B. oleracea).

Amazing, to have all of these vegetables in one scoop. For me, being a very busy person, this is a time saver and a relief from worry about my nutrient content each day. I just know I am getting all of the nutrients that I need.

The cost is about $1.00 per/day for all these veggies. I always put my scoop in my Isalean Shake. This health natural product is outstanding, remarkable value for what we receive.

Isagenix International also has a natural health college as part of its commitment to education of people. You can access information on the website that is given to you, once you order any products and they have gatherings in a meeting style for people to come together to learn of new products. Nutrition is a relatively new field of learning and Isagenix has made it mark in the evolution of this industry in a powerful way.

The renowned scientist, John Anderson, heads the formulation of the Isagenix product line. John is one of the top leaders in this industry. He is lovingly known as "the mineral man" because he understands the importance of minerals being added to nutritional health natural products.